Real estate experts will gather to discuss CEE markets in a global context
CEE’s major real estate conference will take place May 17th and 18th in Warsaw
Participants range from CEOs, presidents and other senior executives who are at the forefront of industry trends to decision makers whose relevance shapes the industry including asset owners, operators, lenders, fund managers, private equity investors, LP developers and other experts from related sectors, such as ESG, Proptechs and Agrotechs, to name a few.
The meeting will be held in english, behind closed doors and aims to increase deal flow in the whole region. The roundtable format of the sessions are designed to encourage everyone’s participation.
What to Expect from the CEE GRI 2022?
Navigating the current challenges of the regionCEE’s market has been recovering from Covid’s global health crisis since 2019 and is currently facing a war. With all the uncertainty brought on by these circumstances, foreseeing industry trends in the region has become an even more challenging task.
To tackle that, CEE GRI will hold sessions on all relevant topics in real estate, from broader themes, such as investment cycles and resi investment appetite, to specific ones, like ESG, proptechs, digital transformation and data analytics.
The opening session of the event will investigate among other topics, interest rates, inflation risks, portfolio diversification and Covid’s impact on pricing. The meeting on Development Deals will discuss whether it’s a new core and there will also be talks on retail real estate, shopping centres, logistics, debt and lending.
Credit: GRI Club
Over the course of two days, there will be a total of 12 sessions, some of them happening simultaneously in different rooms. Please check out the complete program below:
Tuesday, May 17th 2022
(13:00 - 14:00)
• Investment Cycle - Where will the smart capital go?
(14:30 - 15:30)
• Finding Value - Value add repurposing, opportunistic buying spree or core workouts?
• Development Deals - Higher risks, higher cost, higher returns?
(16:00 - 17:00)
• Retail & Shopping Centres - Reinvent, repurpose or room to recover ?
• Resi Investment Appetite - Life-style driven BTR championing deal flow or something else?
Wednesday, May 18th 2022
(9:00 - 10:00)
• Forecasting CEE Markets in a Global Economic Context - Inflation, Europe & US insights
(10:30 - 11:30)
• Operational Residential Demand - Sea of opportunity or washed out through lack of supply?
• Debt & Lending - Short-term uncertainty, how to develop long-term strategies?
(12:00 - 13:00)
• A World Trapped - How did we get there and how to get out of it?
(14:00 - 15:00)
• Innovative Portfolios - Big shifts for ESG, smart data and tech or slow pace of seeing financial results?
(15:30 - 16:30)
• Logistics & Light Industrial - Overheated, undersupplied, why so attractive?
• Finding Value in Offices - Old but gold?
By Roberta Gomes