The New Normal Of Europe Real Estate
Just under 2 years since the inaugural GRI Real Estate Reset Day post COVID-19, GRI club members are welcomed back to forge new strategies together as Real Estate braces for what might be its biggest reset yet. Re-price, repurpose and re-adjust to tenants’ demands and the new normal of rates and inflation.
Join GRI Club Members, Europe’s top real estate dealmakers, and discuss amongst peers what must be done to not only safeguard real estate investments and portfolios but ensure profitable solutions.
Join the event by applying for a membership.
Our team will evalute your profile
and will get back to you soon
We take a large number of information into consideration but in short, applying leaders must meet 2 basic criteria:
a) Seniority: decision-makers only.
b) Principal: invested real estate or infrastructure companies with capital at risk.
Pandora’s Box is Open
Has real estate changed forever?
- LP exposure to commercial real estate - are we worried?
- The cycle - real estate is over, is this the age of asset management?
- Valuations & pricing - how can we safeguard assets through these volatile times?
- Opportunities - Credit, debt or value add?
- Refinancing - More struggles on the capital structure to come?
- Dry Powder - Still available for new deals or kept for bailing out existing deals?
Space 3.0 - A new era for tenant demand?
- Creating value - Work the assets to get returns, how easy for capital markets?
- Just a game for opportunistic players or liquidity starting to gleam through?
- Real Estate as a service/business - Reset risk/reward and values?
- Which operational real estate assets make investment sense, and where?
- Experience-led Assets - Is RE evolving into an operational asset class?
- ESG - How to implement real solutions and pave the way to property success?
Any way back or conversions only defence?
- The great retrenchment - what could possibly work for office financing?
- USA distress - Europe falling prey to the same challenges, or markets very distinct?
- Office winners - location, location but essentially needing revaluations?
- Office losers - can repurposing to serviced resi ignite some yield hunt appetite?
- Obsolescence dangers - is ESG the only risk to factor in?
- The Customer is no longer King! They are judge, jury and executioners of real estate values, what do they want from office space?
Become a Sponsor
Contact our team to find the sponsorship and exposure opportunities that best fit the strategy of your company.
Our team will get back to you soon
Please enter your business email
Click below to proceed with your registration