ESG in Infrastructure investments – revolution or evolution?
Submit your interest (Non-members)
The COVID-19 pandemic crisis put pressure on companies all around the world to respond to climate change discussion and the social aspect , afterall, the emergency of health and well being brought more concern to the future of the planet and mankind.
In this context, the socially responsible investment or the ESG (Environmental, Social Governance) criterias has become a non negotiable demand from international investors and crucial for the development of infrastructure, starting with multiple global initiatives (such as the 2030 UN Agenda, Paris Agreement climate change and EU Commission Action Plan on financing for sustainable growth).
The private sector will have to commit to support the evolution of the ESG criterias, crucial to the future of the sector, especially in emerging markets.
When it comes to exchanging know-how and meeting the right people, physical barriers no longer exist. Join us for the most influential dialogue with the high-level infrastructure and energy leaderships - as if they were sitting right in your living room.
The ESG Big Picture
What are the biggest success cases and the horror stories?
- What are the barriers to effective and long term ESG impact?
- What are the key challenges hindering sustainable investment development?
- What “lessons learned” can be applied from other initiatives to ensure a more effective ESG rollout?
ESG investment process in infrastructure
- Integration of ESG from project conceptualization to financing
- Accounting for Impact across the Value Chain
- Walking the talk - Are investors willing to reduce return expectations to incentivise ESG implementation
ESG criteria in infrastructure investments: Risks, challenges and alternatives
- What are the main ESG issues that concern the sector?
- What kind of projects are more vulnerable to ESG criterias?
- How do compliance programs adjust to ESG requirements? De-risking projects through good Corporate Governance for E&S.
Become a Sponsor
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.