The COVID-19 pandemic has overwhelmed many healthcare systems around the world, and governments are increasingly trying to meet their emergency needs by reaching out to the private sector to create impactful and sustainable public-private partnerships. However both the public and private sector must have a strategic vision on healthcare PPPs to mobilize resources, fight against the global pandemic, and generate an environment with better healthcare services to the population.
Around the Americas, GRI Infra members will gather for the GRI Healthcare PPPs eSummit to discuss how to harmonize the efforts of multiple stakeholders towards designing healthcare PPP strategy.
On this 3-day eSummit, investors, banks, construction companies, and top level advisors will join public authorities to share experience and approach questions such as project design and incentives, financing, service delivery and contract management.
When it comes to exchanging know-how and meeting the right people, physical barriers no longer exist. Join us for the most influential dialogue with the high-level energy leaderships - as if they were sitting right in your living room.
- Transparency in PPPs - How to boost public perception and private sector confidence and turn projects less politicized?
- Design decisions - What criteria to adopt to evaluate social needs and available resources?
- Pilot program - What mechanisms can be deployed so countries gain experience with PPP structures?
- Payment mechanisms - How to balance operating and financial risks?
- Financing - What instruments and sources can make the projects bankable?
- Multilateral banks - What role MDBs can play in this phase?
- Performance metrics - How to ensure financial incentives will lead to outstanding performance?
- Hospital management - How to engage hospital management as early in the process as possible?
- Monitoring - What are the ways to select knowledgeable and skilled supervisors?
En el Banco Central del Ecuador trabajó por 18 años y llegó a ocupar el cargo de Director General de Estudios luego de pasar por varias áreas de estudios y políticas. Fue también Subsecretario Técnico del Ministerio de Finanzas y Gerente Técnico de la Agencia de Garantía de Depósitos de Ecuador. En CAF, Banco de Desarrollo de América Latina ha colaborado en mercados financieros, la gestión programática, coordinador país para Venezuela, Representante Bolivia por 9 años y desde 2017 en México.
Become a Sponsor
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.