Consequences, risks, fears and lessons from the fall of a dragon
Join the event by applying for an online membership.This membership will grant you free access to our global community, allowing you to connect with more than 10K members, as well as to participate in our courtesy online events.
Our team will evalute your profile
and will get back to you soon
We take a large number of information into consideration but in short, applying leaders must meet 2 basic criteria:
a) Seniority: decision-makers only.
b) Principal: invested real estate or infrastructure companies with capital at risk.
With this in mind, GRI Club brings Ian Williams, one of the world's leading experts on China, for a super exclusive online meeting, aiming to identify the consequences of this outcome for the local and global real estate market, as well as the economic risks and what to expect next. This is a unique opportunity to debate one of the main global events of recent years with one of the most qualified analysts on the topic.
Participation is exclusive to GRI Club members.
Journalist and Author
- Perspectives: How will Beijing reroute the economic growth and the confidence of foreign real estate investors?
- The road ahead: What is the future of Hengda Real Estate and subsidiaries as independent legal entities and the echos of this fact in foreign markets?
- Hunting a gray rhino: What factors enticed foreign investors towards a highly-probably threat and why?
- Deflationary pressure, real estate crisis and demographic chaos: Possible solutions and impossible targets for the main China property issues.
- What can Evergrande teach the Western world? And what are the severe consequences to fear?
What is an Online Meeting? How can I participate?
peer-to-peer, capital to product, and behind closed doors.
Become a Sponsor
Contact our team to find the sponsorship and exposure opportunities that best fit the strategy of your company.
Our team will get back to you soon
Please enter your business email
Click below to proceed with your registration