Our team will get back to you soon
Join us for two days of strengthening relationships with friends and peers in the industry to take your business to the next level.
More than 300 senior and C-level executives, as well as leaders in development, financing, and investment from all over Latin America will gather in the ideal environment for exclusive, top-tier meetings.
The agenda for the week will also include technical visits to emblematic and innovative projects in New York City, social activities, closed-door debates, and matchmaking initiatives.
Sign up now to take part in the most important Real Estate networking event in Latin America and connect with industry leaders from every sector.
LATIN AMERICA GRI NUMBERS
SCHEDULED BY GRI
President - Mexico and Colombia
Executive Chairman and Founder
Regional Head, Latin America
Head of Real Estate
Managing Director - Head of LatAm
Managing Director - Head of Latin America Transactions
Managing Director Partner and Head of Real Estate
President & Chief Investment Officer
Products, trends and financial decisions
- Property types - Which have been performing better? How are consumer demands changing?
- Talking about numbers - What financial strategies have worked well? What other paths can we create?
- Affordable Housing - The most promising alternative in this context? Where are the opportunities?
Industrial & Logistics
Strengthening drivers and growth challenges
- Market overview - Rentals vs. vacancies, global trends and opportunities ahead
- Preparing the ground - Which challenges can we solve from the private sector and which not? How to solve infrastructure problems?
- Investor's thoughts - What do they prefer? Where are the main points of convergence and divergence with developers?
Market timing & capital preferences
- Key facts - Traditional or flexible spaces? Back to density? Is the future mixed-use?
- Asset Class and consumer demand - What are you looking for?
- Investment and funding focus - How is investor interest moving forward? What about "Fly to quality"?
Hospitality Investment Appetite
Liquidity & transaction strategies
- Financial issues - Who is more open to investing? What kind of projects or partners raise money? How to attract new flows?
- Structure efficiency - Tax burden, costs and expected yields
- Adding value - M&A, transformation and reconversion, and winning strategies
Pablo brings great expertise in the real estate industry with experience in different sectors, such as, retail, multifamily and now hospitality. Working for Cencosud, one of the most relevant multi format retailers in Latin America, Pablo served in different real estate-related executive roles until he became responsible for the organic growth of the company in Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Chile and Colombia for all formats, in addition to serving in some company boards.
Nearshoring Case Study
REITs & Capital Markets
Still a good answer for the lack of liquidity?
- Market evolution - Acquisitions, sales and recent performance
- Internationalizing the model - What are the lessons learned in more mature markets? How to boost growth?
- The next 5 years - What's coming in the region? Will new vehicles emerge?
Optimizing resources in a context of rising costs
- Monetary and fiscal policies in different countries - Tax liability and strategies to control it
- Debt Vs. Equity - What is the perfect mix? How to balance the risks and expected benefits in the current scenario?
- Investor feedback - How are they evaluating the structures? What are the key factors they are looking at? What is changing and what are the main challenges?
Retail and Mixed Use
Shaping the new schemes
- Trends and game-changers - What will the new developments be like? How to adapt spaces to the consumer and to new technologies?
- Creating community - How to combine the right elements to create a halo effect? What is the latest big thing?
- Mixed-used projects - Single or multiple owners? Equity or debt? Which business structures work best?
Hospitality & Residential Management Case Study
Apartments by Marriott
- Branded Residences: Apartments By Marriott
Predicting Real Estate LATAM’s Next Cycle
- Looking forward - What will the industry look like, short- and long-term?
- International context - How will global politics affect the market? How much power do global movements, such as nearshoring or AI, have in the sector?
- Market evolution - What asset classes will see success, and which should be left behind?
ESG Leading the Way
High-demand value driver
- Changing the rules - How ESG changes the game at all levels, from investors to owners? How to advance business objectives while reinventing the industry?
- Innovative financial solutions - The role of emerging initiatives in mainstreaming ESG and climate-smart investments
- Eyes on Real Estate Construction - A costly process up front? What are other financial benefits besides energy savings? What are the risks associated with inexperience and a lack of credentials?
What will shape the future?
- Main priorities - What are the trends underpinning portfolio strategies and leasing demand?
- Flexibility, technology and ESG - Key factors? Can real estate keep up?
- Investor, landlord & tenant relationships - How to align their needs? Must they work more closely?
Innovation & Emerging Trends Around the Globe
What will be the next in the proptech and constructech industries?
- The weight of bricks - How to be innovative in a still traditional market?
- Innovation seeds - What are the most interesting paths and where are the opportunities?
- Cases and best practices - Investing in startups that add value to the company.
Hospitality Future Trends
Stepping outside the box
- Digitalization, sustainability and talent retention - Key success factors?
- Asset Evolution - Moving towards greater specialization and segmentation? What market movements should we pay attention to?
- New Models - What's coming up?
MARAEY case study, Innovation and infrastructure challenges
- MARAEY Case Study
- The tough tasks - What are the best ways to address the problems of energy, sanitation and road infrastructure? How to ally with the public sector?
- Smart cities - Innovative solutions and use of technology
- Game plan - Best practices to make it profitable
Multifamily for Rent
Attracting investment and diversifying funding sources
- The investor's view - Where are the main challenges? How to finally convince them?
- Raising capital - Where do the sources come from? What alternatives may be viable in this context?
- Business Model - What schemes should bring a solution? What is working in other markets?
How to climb the ladder?
- Medium-sized projects - How and when to decide that it is time to scale up? What business soft skills are important for healthy growth?
- Capital strategies - What are the main challenges we face when raising capital or finding financing? Capital Markets or JVs are interesting paths?
- Putting creativity to work - What alternative routes can be viable in the region? How can success stories be imitated?
Financing and Investment of Commercial Projects
From traditional RE structure to more secure interest rates
- Market overview and success stories - How are transactions moving? Which project types generate the most attention?
- Rates and requirements - Friendlier institutions or still very cautious? What are the forecasts for rates, terms and conditions?
LATAM & US Contrast
Where are the flows going?
- Spotlight on the USA - What to consider when investing in the U.S.? Which asset classes and cities are most attractive? Is it a good decision to establish a local entity in the USA?
- Cross-border investments - Can LatAm become stronger in this international context? What impact can war and phenomena such as nearshoring have on the region?
- Going for it - Where should Latam work to complement the weaknesses of the US? Where are the areas of opportunity?
Non Traditional Real Estate Funding Sources
Kodo case study, Unlocking new possibilities with Tokenization
Shaping the Future
How the investment landscape is shifting in 2023
- Capital preferences - How investors differentiate in different regional markets
- Business models - What types of management do investors prefer?
- Win-win relationships - Creating brand and individual trust and credibility
- Matching game on JV’s - The perks of finding the right partners
CHECK OUT THE
LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
Our team will get back to you soon
Become a Sponsor
Contact our team to find the sponsorship and exposure opportunities that best fit the strategy of your company.
Our team will get back to you soon
Please enter your business email
Click below to proceed with your registration