Energy Transition in Europe - Too mature or yet a sea of opportunities?
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Participation is restricted to Club Members and eMembers.
If you would prefer to contact us by email, please send to [email protected].
"The world won't be the same after the pandemic" is one of the most heard statements of this period. The changes imposed by social isolation have broken many paradigms on the way society lives, produces and consumes everything - energy included.
- But how is the world going to change exactly?
- What is going to happen to those transitions that have already started?
- Will there be an acceleration or a new route to be taken?
GRI Club Infra will gather its members to discuss the changes in the route to face the crisis and get prepared for the new chapters of the energy transition, reflecting the new consumption habits, market designs, risks, price models and sectoral disruptions
Energy Transition in Europe
Too mature or yet a sea of opportunities?
- Models, Risks, Matrix & Prices - Pandemic impacts on the Energy Sector in short, medium & long term traditional Renewable Energy Assets - Too competitive?
- New Tech & Investment Opportunities - EVs, charging stations, battery, storage, hydrogen the new money spinners or too risky?
- Renewables & Storage - Perfect marriage or uneven pace?
- Digitalization - Sea of opportunities or swamp full of threats?
- Decarbonization - Is net zero around the corner or still a long way to go?
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.