A get-together of senior investors, lenders and developers active in the Portuguese real estate market
Request a Call
Portugal GRI is a gathering in Lisbon for senior investors, lenders and developers active in the Portuguese and European real estate market.
Much like a conversation in your own living room, these discussions’ exclusive format allows you to interact and engage freely among peers. Find the right partners for your business, build valuable relationships, and keep the conversation going.
- Global & Local Macro Economic Snapshot
- Dealflow & Opportunities - What can be expected in 2021 and how are players adapting their strategies?
- Key Investments - What are vital growth indicators in the long term?
- Gov, Fiscal & Private Investments Reopening Portugal
Local JVs the future or little equity to play?
- Equity Partners & Foreign Capital into Portugal - What can we expect?
- Investment Risk Profiles - Mapping where to find value and yields, core, spec dev or value add?
- Capital Flows - Are JVs with domestic investors the future?
- Resilient Portfolios -Diversifying asset classes, locations & risk levels
- How Can Portugal Remain Competitive to Attract and Retain International Capital?
Lending & Capital Transactions
Low liquidity, how to remain competitive in the recovery?
- Assessing Responses to Liquidity & Available Short, Medium & Long Term Reliefs
- Rising Capital and Financial Costs - Seeing more conservative approaches, or lack of alternative funding?
- Which asset classes are lenders still looking at? Which are high risk?
- Under Pressure - Dealing better when compared to the last GFC?
NPLs & Distressed Opportunities
Bargains here or still waiting for the bottom?
- Short, Medium and Long-term - What are the main buying opportunities?
- NPLs - Bargains already or waiting to hit the bottom?
- Which asset classes to look at?
- Local vs International Buyers - Who’s in the driving seat?
Still resilient or post COVID demand shuffle?
- The Great 'De-Densification’- Pre and post COVID trends on demands for workspace
- Workplace Environment - How should spaces be viewed in the new normal?
- Asset Strategies - How Portugal investors are seeing offices in pandemic post-recovery?
- Urban Development - How to readjust the urban spaces toward secondary cities?
Distressed wave or recovery possible through acquisitions?
- Demand Shifts - What new approaches are being used?
- New Acquisitions - New opportunities rising in the market?
- Portfolio Strategy Adjustments - What permanent changes have impacted the segment and how will portfolios be repositioned in the future?
- Regaining Trust - What customer acquisition and marketing solutions are being implemented to regain tourists and travelers trust?
Local Investments & Urban Agenda
Underwriting risks, are all parties aligned?
- Portugal Investments & Repositioning of Assets - What movements to expect in licensing & planning?
- Permanent Changes - What trends are here to stay and which are transitory?
- How Will Asset Occupancy, Prices, Rents, Value & Yields Play Out?
- Shift in Favourable Assets - What transitory changes can we expect and which ones are going to prevail in portfolios?
- What Will Be The Role Of Main and Secondary Cities To Attract RE Investments and Developments?
- What Policies, Incentives & Support Would Improve Private Sector Confidence For RE?
Retail & Logistics
Reimagine physical stores or reinvent landlord/tenant partnerships?
- Rapid Transformation - How to attract and retain customers?
- Reimagining Physical Stores - What’s the right mix between traditional vs fulfillment centers and e-commerce?
- Landlord/Tenants Relationships - What to consider when rethinking leases, rent, turnover & values?
- Hitting The Bottom - When to expect buying distressed assets opportunities?
Fundamentals never better or pricing not matching demand?
- What To Expect From Future Demand?
- BTR & BTS - Construction activity and development highlights
- Affordable Housing And Government Initiatives - A "Risk Free" Option?
- Development Deals & Construction Costs - Pricing local market out?
- Alternative Resi - Operator, developer and investor partnerships driving innovative portfolio strategies?
Much like a conversation in your own living room, the dynamic environment allows you to engage with your peers in an informal and collegial setting.
Portugal Advisory Board Members
Become a Sponsor
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.