Request a Call
As the real estate market moves to adapt to a new normal, post COVID recovery; what opportunities for buying, repositioning and selling should we expect for Italian commercial and residential assets? Will we see a gold rush of international equity and debt investors race for distress or will there be a lack of quality product outside of Milan? Does the risk/reward appetite make sense and what assets might prove resilient in the long term?
Now in its 8th year, participants find the discovery process for sourcing deal flow is most advantageous by welcoming domestic and international Private Equity Investors, Fund Managers, Debt Funds, NPL Buyers, LP’s Developers, Asset Owners, Operators and Lenders invested across all Italian regions and asset classes. They will engage in a series of informal roundtables where everyone can participate, and navigate the current challenges presented by demand, purchasing and future trends.
What are the macro economic drivers?
Necessary to meet tenant demands post lockdown life?
- Demographic Drivers
- ESG - Optimising values in portfolios
- Role of Data Capture To Better Cater For Occupier Needs in the Built Environment
- Impact of Digitalization & AI On Future Demand & Design
Rational valuations or still underwriting in the dark?
- Valuations vs Value - How to get rational pricing back?
- Duff and Phelps to lead
- Role of the lender in recovery
Equity is king, where’s the debt?
- Foreign Capital - Value add and opportunistic makes sense?
- Turning risks into opportunities
- Lenders role?
- Debt and Equity
- Foreign capital injection in Italy, what are the requests?
Manage to core or still waiting to compete with Europe hotspots?
Obsolete space and low yields, how to survive?
- Smartworking and world after covid: how office and retail might be affected
- Flight to core, value add repositioning or flex are key
- New needs, less space, more product diversification?
- Tech in offices
- Reshaping & Rethinking The City of Milan
- Public & Private Sector Partnerships
- Milan 2026 (winter olympic games) - Building a legacy, placemaking, but what long term effects for the economy?
- Key Demand Drivers To Consider For The Long Term
Operators key to unlocking recovery or acquisitions only way back?
- Governments moves?
- Local vs global coexistence?
Price effective solutions for the asset class (TBM)
- Retail meets eCommerce - Bright future?
- Shopping Centres & Mixed Use
What’s new, what’s staying the same?
- Finding Value - Defense, resilience and risk curve strategies
- Race for Trophy Assets - True resilience or overpricing?
- Transactions & Dealflow Activity - Even spread or rush on Milan?
- Opportunistic Investments, Special Situations & Risk
Much like a conversation in your own living room, the dynamic environment allows you to engage with your peers in an informal and collegial setting.
Become a Sponsor
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.