Private discussion groups designed for capital to meet product and understand shifting risk/return fundamentals
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Our team will evalute your profile
and will get back to you soon
We take a large number of information into consideration but in short, applying leaders must meet 2 basic criteria:
a) Seniority: decision-makers only.
b) Principal: invested real estate or infrastructure companies with capital at risk.
With uncertainties still clouding global real estate transactions and investments, the counter cyclical living sector seems to still attract capital across Europe. But how will COVID’s impact play out on the living sectors’ asset classes?
Looking at emerging demand drivers for sub sectors and space requirements, investment appetite across different assets and geographies, as well as cross border capital streams and potential repurposing opportunities for distressed assets to understand where the European multifamily, alternative living sectors & BTR markets are headed in 2021.
Join the global GRI eCommunity to discuss such challenges and opportunities through candid peer to peer discussions. Navigate the current challenges presented by Coronavirus recovery and real estate changing demands; especially cash flow, maintaining liquidity and landlord/tenant partnerships. Engage with c-level real estate leaders on what the best strategies are to advance new partnerships and find value across all living sector asset classes.
Future of Real Estate Fundamentals Across Serviced, Alternative & Rented Residential
- YIelds, Rents & Rates - Business as usual or shake up expected?
- Risk, Reward & Resilience - Which living sub sectors are ones to buy, which to sell?
- Government Regulations - A crackdown on rents to be expected?
- Urban vs Suburban/Migration vs the Return to Work - How is scale, space, rent and demand changing?
- Portfolios - Repositioning, JVs & cross border activity
- Liquidity in the Markets - Who’s lending where and in what products?
Matching capital to product demand, do the numbers work?
- Institutional Investment Appetite - What investment models are attracting capital?
- Rental vs For Sale Models
- Demand & Supply Imbalance - Is now the time to scale up?
- Urban Locations - Can assisted living in neighbourhoods bridge the gap?
- Working with Operators - The Risks and potential
- Which Living Concepts Offer the Best Value Proposition for Tenants & Investors?
Best beds for City centres or leasing models tempering demand?
- #YoungUrban - Are the two assets becoming one in the same? If so, will Co-Living attract more mainstream investors?
- PBSA - Impact of travel restrictions for international students on student housing take up
- Co-Living - Increased importance of accessing communities while living alone, do the rental figures match?
- City Centres - Still the favoured rental location?
- Locations - Urban vs Suburban; Capitals & prestigious Universities vs secondary locations
- Long Term Tenant Retention - Adapt Student Housing or Co-Living?
- Leasing Models - Can greater flexibility innovate the product offering?
Overpriced or long term value catchment worth it?
- BTR Costs - Construction, Land & Development Opportunities & Challenges
- How to remain attractive for international investments?
- Urban & Primary Locations - Rental values making sense or alternative new builds best to profit?
- Licensing & Planning - What are the main risks when underwriting JV’s?
Too much is not enough?
- Underwriting Rent Collections & Occupancy Levels - Any red flags in the recovery trajectory?
- Too much Liquidity? Is capital pushing into the markets creating a new housing bubble?
- Deal Structures - What sizes and underwritings are investors looking for?
- Risk Returns - Adjusting expectations post-COVID
- Pricing 2.0 - From Land acquisition to development to asset management
- Traditional BTR vs Niche Assets - Where is the value?
- Rental Growth - Still possible or stagnating, and where to hunt?
Repurposing assets vs new development deals
- Location, Product & Costs - Where are we on the risk curve?
- Senior Housing, Student & Co-Living Repurposing - Scale up or scale down?
- Mid Market Value-Add - Do the numbers work?
- Repurposing Distressed Assets into BTR - Where does it make sense, where does it not?
- Speculative Developments & Forward Funding - No longer only for the brave?
Out with real assets in with real economy?
- From Space as a Product to Service - Long-term Structural Trends vs COVID Accelerated Trends
- Deal Volumes & Allocations Increasing - How to capture the upside?
- Pricing Operational Assets - Where’s the downside risk?
- Blurred Lines - Is hospitality the new residential?
- Unlocking Operational Value from Assets - Helps minimise risks in flexi and short term leasing culture?
Post COVID Communities, what should they look like?
- Winning Cities - What’s the secret formula?
- Cost, Place, ESG & Demographics - Making these new fundamentals work
- Placemaking & Innovation in Urban Regeneration & Developments
- Collaborative Public, Private & Community Partnerships
- Density & Needs of Space - What are the new live, work and play patterns?
- Leisure, Resi, Office, Retail - Mash up only way to succeed?
- Urban vs Suburban - Will a return to the office mean a return to city centres?
Proptech the only game changer for deal flow, AM and revenue streams?
- New Living Designs - Impacts of COVID & WFH
- How to Solve the Affordability Question?
- Digitalisation & Tech - Opening up new markets?
- Space Requirements - How will living spaces look like post-COVID?
- Green Buildings - What role will ESG considerations play?
- What Is The Cost of Affordability And Wellbeing?
Become a Sponsor
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.