A Catalyst for Travel Industry Innovation?
A WiH Global curated session
Rethinking Assets, Operations and Trends
- Macro trends and Hospitality: What are they and how will they play out in the hospitality industry?
- Technology & Innovation: What role does it play in adapting to the new markets and how much is being invested?
- Urban Regeneration: How are cities and tourist destinations transforming and how is hospitality adapting?
- Rethinking Operation models: What’s the right operating model and what improvements can be made?
- Resilience & Sustainability: ESG’s importance and role in the hospitality industry
New Rules & Opportunities for 2021
- Transaction Volume: With low volume since COVID-19, when will cash-trapped owners have to sell? What role will Governmental and bank support play?
- Impact on Pricing: Large amount of equity raised for hotels but less financing, will there be money available but more expansive?
- Operator / Owner Relationship: Crisis creates the opportunity for brands to recuperate independent hotels, is there appetite to provide more owner friendly contracts?
- Transaction type: Development vs rebranding/conversion of existing assets?
- Asset type: City hotels vs Resorts vs MICE
Welcome to WiH Global (‘WiH’): #StrongerTogether
In collaboration with the GRI Hospitality Committee
Since joining Hyatt, Felicity’s team has achieved significant milestones for the company including market entries in Dublin, Madrid, Biarritz and Barcelona along with brand debuts in London, Paris and Frankfurt. Felicity brings more than 25 years of hospitality experience working for brands such as Forte, Le Méridien, Starman and Starwood Hotels and Resorts.