The key annual conference where global infrastructure and energy leaders get together to network and discuss planning, financing, legal framework, and project development in the region.
Members (request your pass)
Request a Call
The key annual conference for global infrastructure and energy leaders in Latin America
After five successful editions of Infra Latin America GRI, GRI Club Infra hosts its sixth edition on 22-23 September in New York (USA).
Aiming at generating productive and insightful discussions, searching solutions to promote the infrastructure development in Latin America, this time, we will reach out addressing questions and relevant topics into actions in the new elected governments.
The meeting in New York aims to:
- Discuss themes in an informal format, in which everyone can participate and interact;
- Share solutions to the most common challenges of the emerging markets;
- Build new business opportunities with global investors;
- Debate strategic topics to define the future of the infrastructure sectors;
- Connect yourself with peers and meet new partners.
Infra Latam GRI 2021 will gather over 300 executives, including government authorities, investors, concession operators and specialists in the infrastructure and energy sector, from markets such as Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Spain, USA, India, Mexico, Panama, Peru, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and others.
Meet our exclusive format
Much like a conversation in your own living room, the dynamic environment allows you to engage with your peers in an informal and collegial setting.