Global Airport Sector - Poised to soar the skies or too soon to say?
Private discussion groups designed to share experiences and understand shifting risk/return fundamentals in the Aviation industry.
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Entering the second half of 2021, the worst of the aviation industry's COVID-19 downturn may be behind us, but the pandemic's impact is not. Just how long its effects will linger is an open question, but the road to recovery looks long and winding.
The aviation industry outlook from just 1.5 years ago already feels like it's from some distant past. At that time, rosy growth predictions made it seem like the industry's good times would continue indefinitely. But what a difference a year makes. The COVID-19 pandemic put the aviation industry in a crisis much deeper than ever before. A long stretch of sustained growth was stopped in its tracks in 2020. While domestic passenger traffic for all large countries is gradually reaching pre-Covid levels, the restrictions on international travel makes it tough for the sector to bounce back completely. The increasing vaccination pace definitely gives the airport operators and other stakeholders a hope of a faster recovery.
When it comes to exchanging know-how and meeting the right people, physical barriers no longer exist. Join us for the most influential dialogue with the high-level infrastructure and energy leaderships - as if they were sitting right in your living room.
Economic Recovery Mechanisms
- Recovery Incentives - What support was provided to airport operators by governments of developed markets?
- What does the road ahead look like for new concessions?
- Can the deepening of airport infrastructure to smaller cities be the key for recovery in emerging economies?
- Funding & Investors - Are investors still cautious in their approach?
Focus on Sustainability & Technology
Silver lining to the cloud?
- Which innovative technology deployments have helped the sector and are here to stay?
- In light of the pandemic, will sustainable designs & net zero emissions be in focus?
- Data Capture - Can technology help in predicting changing passenger travel behaviour?
The New Operational Reality for the Airport Operators
- What are the expectations from the 2nd half of 2021?
- ROI, Opportunities & Challenges - How can airport operators reduce their dependence for revenue on passenger traffic?
- Navigating COVID & Other Black Swans - How to de-risk and future proof the businesses?
Become a Sponsor
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.