This eMeeting will discuss the reopening of the Portugal real estate markets, highlighting portfolio strategies, asset pricing and demand.
- Reopening Portugal - Gov, fiscal and private investors key to getting growth back on track?
- How Will Asset Occupancy, Prices, Rents, Value & Yields Play Out?
- Shift in Real Estate Assets - What transitory changes can we expect and which ones are going to prevail in portfolios?
- Investment Risk Profiles - Mapping where to find value and yields
- Capital Flows - Are JVs with domestic investors the future?
- Demand & Asset Resilience - How will the relationship play out between domestic and international investors?
- International Investments - How can the increment of them can be a vital growth driver in the long-term?
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Our team will evalute your profile
and will get back to you soon
for Premium members