Operational Real Estate in CEE Markets - Aligning investor, lender & occupier considerations
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Participation is restricted to Club Members and eMembers.
If you would prefer to contact us by email, please send to [email protected].
With COVID continuing to shift tenant demand and accelerate structural change, real estate investors, lenders and developers ask themselves how to cater to tenants while creating resilience and stable income streams within their portfolios?
This eMeeting will gather the senior real estate leaders active in the CEE markets to discuss demographic impacts on real estate demand, the importance of service considerations, how to find & work with partners on the ground, as well as review the full capital stack for operational real estate assets.
Aligning investor, lender & occupier considerations
- Demographic Changes - Urbanisation, flexibility & space requirements
- Investment Appetite - Equity & debt considerations and underwriting operator risks
- Living & Working - Alternatives becoming mainstream & resilient?
- Role of Operators in the New Normal - Blurred lines between office, resi and hospitality?
- Operator Risks - In-house, 3rd parties, franchising; which models work for which sector?
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.