GRI Club's Global Committees set the professional standard for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in order to identify new trends, capitalise on growth opportunities and aid deal flow discovery worldwide.
Curated purely by members, spanning 80+ countries, and across all asset classes, this global committee meets once per month via zoom to share the current sentiment, investment appetite and debate where the market is going.
How to maximize sustainability in hospitality by leveraging technology
- Data acquisition (in this case energy)
- Data handling, aggregation, and reporting
- Data analytics and action
- What does ESG mean - E or ES & G?
- Is ESG and Tech/Digital strategy aligned? Decision-makers? Investment?
- Whose responsibility is it to innovate and to drive sustainability performance?
Sustainable Hospitality Chapter
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.
Our team will evalute your profile
and will get back to you soon
We take a large number of information into consideration but in short, applying leaders must meet 2 basic criteria:
a) Seniority: decision-makers only.
b) Principal: invested real estate or infrastructure companies with capital at risk.