GRI Club's Global Committees set the professional standard for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in order to identify new trends, capitalise on growth opportunities and aid deal flow discovery worldwide.
Curated purely by members, spanning 80+ countries, and across all asset classes, this global committee meets once per month via zoom to share the current sentiment, investment appetite and debate where the market is going.
Participation is open and welcome to all GRI Club Members, under the wing of the specific committee chapter. Be part of the global dynamic exchange and always be present for the opportune moments in your asset and region.
GRI Global Committee
Budgets Set And Strategic Plans For 2021
- What are the changes with Underwriting (U/W)?
- U/W = Real Estate: Acquisition, Development. IRR threshold, cap rates, EBITDAx, Ramp to Stabilization, 2019 actuals at 2019 multiples or cap rates, and discuss how to apply a PV of ramp to stabilization “costs” to get to 2021 values.
- Brands = Conversions, Approvals from Committee, Waivers of PIP, Growth Targets
- Banks = DSCR, Other Covenants, Debt Yield, etc.
- What are your growth targets?
- What is the largest change to your forecasting or budget compared to 2019 to 2020 vs. 2020 to 2021?
- Recovery expectations for 2021?
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Since joining Hyatt, Felicity’s team has achieved significant milestones for the company including market entries in Dublin, Madrid, Biarritz and Barcelona along with brand debuts in London, Paris and Frankfurt. Felicity brings more than 25 years of hospitality experience working for brands such as Forte, Le Méridien, Starman and Starwood Hotels and Resorts.
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.
Prior to joining The Witness Group in 2016, Aakash was the Chief Operating Officer of KB Hotel Group. Prior to KB Hotel Group, he consulted various Fortuned 500 clients and was a Senior Consultant in the Strategy Practice with Ernst & Young (EY).
Aakash graduated from the New York University Stern School of Business with a degree in finance and economics.