GRI Club's Global Committees set the professional standard for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in order to identify new trends, capitalise on growth opportunities and aid dealflow discovery worldwide.
Curated purely by members, spanning 80+ countries, and across all asset classes, each global committee meets once per month via zoom to share current sentiment, investment appetite and debate where the market is going.
Participation is open and welcome to all GRI Club Members, under the wing of the specific committee chapter. Be part of the global dynamic exchange and always be present for the opportune moments in your asset and region.
Student Housing Leasing & Marketing Strategies
- Online vs Offline initiatives
- Virtual Experience: How to go from an on-campus presence to social media
- Effective strategies for attracting qualified leads
- Outsourcing vs Insourcing Competencies: What new skills are required to compete in the virtual leasing environment?
- Have leasing calendars changed?
- Which COVID driven changes in marketing are here to stay?
- What are the new cost metrics and conversion ratios?
Student Housing Chapter
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Our team will evalute your profile
and will get back to you soon
for Premium members