GRI Club's Global Committees set the professional standard for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in order to identify new trends, capitalise on growth opportunities and aid dealflow discovery worldwide.
Curated purely by members, spanning 4 continents, 25+ countries, and across all asset classes, each global committee meets once per month via zoom to share current sentiment, investment appetite and debate where the market is going.
Participation is open and welcome to all GRI Club Members, under the wing of the specific committee chapter. Be part of the global dynamic exchange and always be present for the opportune moments in your asset and region.
Our July Chapter will aim to empower apartment investors & operators with a ‘back to prosperity’ business mindset in a marketplace with all new operational rules and customer expectations. Special attention will be given to refinance and reinvestment opportunities leveraging on our members’ global experiences.
Topic will include:
- Operating in a Dynamic Market – Rent adjustment, rent collection, operating expense, and NOI adjustment? When will the NOI restore to pre-Covid levels?
- Increased Debt Costs – Who’s lending in various markets? Lending to which types of multifamily products?
- Price Discovery - How has Covid impacted discount factors & cap rates? What is the Covid price cut, if any, in various markets?
- New Investment Opportunities - Newly built stabilized apartments, value-added deals, ground-up developments, built-to-core programming or something else?
- Condos vs. Apartments – Will developers build more apartments in the future?
Multifamily & BTR Chapter
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Our team will evalute your profile
and will get back to you soon
Mark has a wealth of experience in the management of multidisciplinary teams to deliver successful residential ventures. Prior to joining Greystar in 2014, Mark was Group Executive Commercial Director of Thames Valley Housing (TVH) and a founding director of Fizzy Living, the sovereign wealth fund-backed multifamily subsidiary of TVH.
for Premium members