GRI Club's Global Committees set the professional standard for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in order to identify new trends, capitalise on growth opportunities and aid dealflow discovery worldwide.
Curated purely by members, spanning 4 continents, 25+ countries, and across all asset classes, each global committee meets once per month via zoom to share current sentiment, investment appetite and debate where the market is going.
Participation is open and welcome to all GRI Club Members, under the wing of the specific committee chapter. Be part of the global dynamic exchange and always be present for the opportune moments in your asset and region.
Discussion will touch on: Software and Technology For Better Coliving Management
- Tenant management software tools (e.g. Appfolio (legacy), Thatch (coliving specific)
- Locks, Cameras, Noise Alerts and other Security technology
- Virtual tours
- Criminal Background + Credit Checks
- Group Chat / Moderated Digital MicroCommunities
- Property management technology (maintenance, etc)
- Online marketing/advertising (if time permits… Lead Generation “part 2”)
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Founder and CEO Zag Coliving www.zag.uy , one of the first coliving operators in Latin America with 400 beds in 3 locations.
Former CEO in Woow, biggest ecommerce in Uruguay.