Join the event by applying for a courtesy membership.This membership will grant you free access to our global community, allowing you to connect with more than 10K members, as well as to participate unlimitedly in our courtesy online events.
Our team will evalute your profile
and will get back to you soon
We take a large number of information into consideration but in short, applying leaders must meet 2 basic criteria:
a) Seniority: decision-makers only.
b) Principal: invested real estate or infrastructure companies with capital at risk.
GRI Club's Global Committees set the professional standard for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing in order to identify new trends, capitalise on growth opportunities and aid deal flow discovery worldwide.Curated purely by members, spanning 90+ countries, and across all asset classes, this global committee meets once per month via zoom to share the current sentiment, investment appetite and debate where the market is going.
Participation is open and welcome to all GRI Club Members, under the wing of the specific committee chapter. Be part of the global dynamic exchange and always be present for the opportune moments in your asset and region.
ESG Performance, Scoring Methodologies and Reporting - Preparing for disclosures
- ESG criteria and ESG scores: A shortcut to corporate sustainability performance?
- How do rating agencies operate and what are the open questions on the scoring methodologies?
- Are ESG scores set to replace other traditional consumer-facing certifications?
- Is ESG performance tracking and reporting a tool for good risk management and/or a promise for needed business transformation?
- EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive: an update on timeline, reporting standards and requirements
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.
Our team will get back to you soon
Please enter your business email
Click below to proceed with your registration