Although 2020 is coming to an end, the uncertainty generated by the COVID-19 pandemic and the political elections will follow the real estate industry well into 2021. What can we expect for the US real estate market in 2021? This eMeeting will gather the US’ top real estate investors, developers and experts to assess the status of the market, analyze priorities and share solutions that will help the industry recover as quickly as possible in 2021.
What will drive real estate growth & what challenges lie ahead?
- US Status Report: What has been the impact of the pandemic, political elections and social change on the country’s economic and real estate performance?
- Real Estate Priorities: With a new administration, what should be the urban development and real-estate related priorities for 2021?
- Asset Class Performance: How have the various asset classes held up and what are the main challenges to overcome in the next months?
- Second Wave of COVID-19: How are real estate players responding to the second wave of COVID-19 cases and what solutions have been most successful to adapt to the “new normal”?
- A Better Normal, not New Normal: What is the role of technology to enhance the US real estate market going forward, and what are the main trends/considerations to create more resilient assets?
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Our team will evalute your profile
and will get back to you soon
for Premium members