Investors' Appetite for European Infrastructure Assets - Competitive opportunities or scarce success?
Submit your interest (Non-members)
Participation is restricted to Club Members and eMembers.
If you would prefer to contact us by email, please send to [email protected].
Infrastructure and energy investments in Europe have not recovered since the 2008/2009 peak and since then global investors have been expanding to other countries such as India, Brazil and others that had more ambitious P3 programs.
However, fiscal stimulus across Europe and the recovery plan to increase economic growth post-COVID promises to revamp and boost infrastructure and energy spending across key global markets in the continent.
Having said that, GRI club members will meet on May 13th to discuss the best opportunities across Europe, sectors, and where to deploy capital.
Investors' Appetite for European Infrastructure Assets
Competitive opportunities or scarce success?
- Key Sectors and Countries - Where to deploy capital?
- Infrastructure Funds and Assets - Stable returns and opportunities for all or only for a few?
- Europe, Infrastructure and ESG - Strong balance or too many gaps?
- Non-Core Infrastructure Appetite - Will funds expand their mandates further?
- Can Debt Boost Infrastructure Investments across the Continent?
Contact our team and check the sponsorship and exposure opportunities according to the strategy of your company.