- Bronwyn CorbettCEOMaraDelta Property Holdings
- Godfrey Danisa TapelaSenior Investment OfficerInternational Finance Corporation
- Brotin BanerjeeManaging Director & CEOTATA Housing Development Co. Ltd.
- Ilaria BenucciInvestment Director, Equity InvestmentsCDC Group plc
- Peter LevettManaging DirectorOld Mutual Property
- Michael O'MalleyDirector, Founding memberRMB Westport
- Reginald RossInvestment OfficerWashington State Investment Board
- Deon BruwerCEOForum Properties Africa
GRI Africa Summit 2017Johannesburg, 30-31 May
- The Real Estate Credit Paradox in Sub-Saharan Africa by…
The Real Estate Credit Paradox in Sub-Saharan Africa by Kapil Jobanputra, Director Real Estate Banking, Standard…
- Why now is the right time to invest in Nigeria? A positive…
Nigeria, like many African countries is not an easy market, but the many challenges most people see can often hide opportunities…
Neall De Beer is the Director of GRI Africa and is responsible for GRI meetings across the continent. He is an experienced event professional having previously served across various sectors including Energy and Maritime. He is a journalism graduate from Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University in South Africa.